Samcon Developments from Montreal is having a public info meeting on September 11th to talk about Summerhill on Dow’s Lake. The image above is an artist’s rendering of what part of the structure might look like. Below is what it would look like as seen from above.
And here’s some of what they will be replacing on Bronson:
Looks like a busy September for planning issues that affect the Glebe.
- Monday, September 16th, City sponsored event on Conversions, City Hall from 7 to 9 pm
- Thursday, September 19th, there is an update on the Parking Garage on Second Avenue. This is at the GCC from 7 to 9 pm.
- September 21st, first of two free Planning Primers held by city
- Monday, September 23, it the OMB Hearing for 60 Ella. Two full days have been scheduled.
- Wednesday, September 25, the City is holding an Open House on TOD (Transit Oriented Development) from 1 to 8 pm. More info to come…
Here are the ongoing development applications for Capital Ward.