Looks like a busy September for planning issues that affect the Glebe.
- Monday, September 16th, City sponsored event on Conversions, City Hall from 7 to 9 pm
- Thursday, September 19th, there is an update on the Parking Garage on Second Avenue. This is at the GCC from 7 to 9 pm.
- September 21st, first of two free Planning Primers held by city
- Monday, September 23, it the OMB Hearing for 60 Ella. Two full days have been scheduled.
- Wednesday, September 25, the City is holding an Open House on TOD (Transit Oriented Development) from 1 to 8 pm. More info to come…
Here are the ongoing development applications for Capital Ward.